Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fictional Air Combat 0.1.3

Fictional Air Combat 0.1.3
I recently discovered YAFS on SF.net: Fictional Air Combat, which is an action flight simulation at an early development stage.



There are 32 bit Win/Lin releases available, but the Linux release contains source which can be easily recompiled for 64 bit systems. (So did I.)



I have not yet tried to find out the licenses/authors of 3d graphics and textures (and don't know if I will). It seems however that they are all original. (And I like them.) There is no sound yet.



Height map for FAC
Levels get created from height maps and a texture placement file, which has an own graphical editor for it (though I wasn't able to find the tool).



Fictional Air Combat reminds me of Thunder&Lightning, which was unfortunately updated last time nearly one year ago.





Watch the video in high definition.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

does it have multi-player?

qubodup said...

Anon: Nope.

Anonymous said...

Go grab a flight gear or warsow throw the ogg files in.

Anonymous said...

good that he's getting decent food at last. Let's hope he gets to go home soon and get a job.
Koxp, Koxp indir, Koxp 1726, Koxp Haberler
Koxp

Provide feedback:

Due to SPAM issues we have disabled public commenting here.

But feel free to join our forums or easily chat via IRC with us.